LEOPARD: Little But Fierce is on trend with colors and patterns that are popular with parents today. Monkey, elephant, and leopard friends all sport our lovely leopard’s spotted accents. With a Wubbanub, teether, crinkle square, and character blanket, this theme has something for every baby.
What we love: – Ever popular leopard print in a fresh floral interpretation – Custom leopard bouquet print created by Mary Meyer – Speaks to 2022 trends with seafoam color mixed with touches of modern pink – Consistent top selling jungle theme done in a very feminine way
This double layered blanket has a custom leopard printed top layer with cinched corners as well as a satin and plush second liner.
– 13×13″ – Super soft pastel plush leopard character head – Ball gown-esque double layer blanket with blush satin – Custom leopard bouquet print created by Mary Meyer – Cinched corners provide tactile stimulation – Embroidered leopard spots, whiskers, and other details
Dinosaurs are always a big hit with little ones and Pebblesaurus are the cutest dinos you’ll find. Decidedly un-ferocious, these dinosaurs will be a baby’s best friend.
What’s there to love: – Dinosaurs are consumer favorites. – These dinos are super friendly. – Updated, modern color palette. – Exclusive Mary Meyer dino print fabric. – A brand new WubbaNub design exclusively licensed by Mary Meyer.
Knotted corners, exclusive Mary Meyer print, and wide wale reverse side make this prehistoric pet a modern day great gift.
– 13×13″ – Stuffed dino sits atop the center of the blanket – Mary Meyer designed custom dino print – Wide wale corduroy backing – Knotted corners provide tactile stimulation – All embroidered details
From their original watercolor prints to sweet expressions, these Knotties are nice. With the success of our character blankets across all of our collections, we decided to make this brand new style blanket.
– 10×10″ – Knotties are a lovey meets character blanket – Watercolor print is original, one of a kind Mary Meyer artwork – Three out of the four corners are tied in knots – Knots on the corners and ribbed tan plush backing provides tactile stimulus – All-embroidered face details
Putty Nursery is known for its luxurious fabrics, neutral color palettes, and it’s sophistication – all which continue to be big trends in today’s baby world of room decor, toys, and clothing. Whether the characters are purchased in pairs or individual, Putty Nursery is a great value!
– 13×13″ – Plush stuffed character sits atop the center of the blanket – Neutral colored plush – Cream satin trim and backing – Simple, understated design – Soft, etched fabric is super luxe and luscious – Embroidered eyes – Machine wash, air dry
What’s there to love? – Sophisticated colors, luscious fabrics – Simple, understated designs
This gender-neutral trio is adorned with a modern print to fit beautifully into today’s on trend nurseries.
Why we love: – Elephants are always a popular character for baby – Traditional design – Gender neutral colors – Modern print updates a classic
– 13×13″ – Super soft grey plush elephant character sits atop the center of the blanket – Pastel print is original, one of a kind Mary Meyer artwork – Four knotted corners – Silver satin back side – Knots and satin backing provide tactile stimulus – Machine wash, air dry – All embroidered face details